Meeting Room Guidelines
- The Library is NOT currently approving reservation requests for private or social functions.
- Only Non-Profits, Partners, local organizations, and businesses may reserve rooms.
- Organizations must provide a valid employee identification number (EIN) to reserve the space at no cost. Others will be charged a refundable maintenance fee of $100, and appropriate hourly charges.
- Reservation requests can be made up to THREE MONTHS in advance but no less than FIVE business days prior to the requested meeting date.
- Organizations must provide a valid employee identification number (EIN) to reserve the space at no cost. Others will be charged a refundable maintenance fee of $100, and appropriate hourly charges ($30 per hour per room). All fees must be paid within TWO weeks of making the request.
- Reservation times include set-up and clean-up times. For example, if your event runs from 3 to 4 and you need 30 minutes to set up for, and reset after the event, you must book your room from 2:30-4:30. There is no access to the space before, or extensions to, approved reserved times.
How To Place Your Request
- Choose a Location from the drop down above.
- To change the current date, there is a "Go To Date" button underneath the date. The arrows next to it go forward or backwards one week.
- Find an available meeting room in the list of spaces. You may have to scroll the view to the right to find the right date.
- Click on a green box that you would like to be your start time.
- If you want to change the default end time, choose a new one from the dropdown box that appears under the spaces list when you click the green box.
- If you would like to add any amenities to your room, click on the "Add Equipment" button next to "Submit Times."
If you are a non-profit, you will still see a cost in your email.
Once you have been confirmed as a non-profit, the cost will be removed.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding