Since the library reopened for full services in 2022, we have limited meeting room use.
We are not scheduling social events until further notice.
We will revisit this decision frequently based on community spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- Nancy Levin, Director
- Choose a Location from the drop down above.
- To change the current date, there is a "Go To Date" button underneath the date. The arrows next to it go forward or backwards one week.
- Find an available meeting room in the list of spaces. You may have to scroll the view to the right to find the right date.
- Click on a green box that you would like to be your start time.
- To book multiple rooms at once, click on the other room(s) you would like to add.
- If you want to change the end time, choose a new one from the dropdown box that appears under the spaces list when you click the green box.
- If you would like to add any amenities to your room, click on the "Add Equipment" button next to "Submit Times."
If you are a non-profit, you will still see a cost in your email.
Once you have been confirmed as a non-profit, the cost will be removed. If you are not a non-profit organization, you will receive a refundable deposit charge of 100.00 dollars for each reservation and a 30.00 per hour room charge.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding